Successful selling of a property means above all to recognize and understand the interests, expectations and target of the client.
Successful selling means also to determine an appropriate but at the same time the best possible selling price and to obtain that.
Before you meet with a realtor, it is good to think about answers to the following questions:
- When should the selling of the property start?
- Would I have time, expertise and experience to sell my property myself?
- Within what time frame should the selling take place?
- What is the expected price and what is it based on?
- How well do I know the local market?
- How do I find the right realtor? What do I expect from him/her?
- Do I know the advantages of an exclusive mandate?
- How does my property look like at the moment? Any renovations needed?